Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Revelations and Responses

Some feedback from resort management, inner-circle members, and the sannyasin community at large. Please note some of the language is offensive.


Revelations and Responses:


Subject: RE: status of visitation
To whom it may concern,
My name is Prem Abhay.

I seek official clarification as to whether or not I am elligible to visit the Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune, India. Due to some apparently controversial reports that i circulated i received an email from Amrito (I am assuming this to be Doctor Amrito, Osho's personal physician). Amrito's email stated that some people feel that the resort is the last place I should be, and that i needed to write to response@osho.net before coming to the centre. My response was to send a letter (with a link to more details on a website) informing a number of Indian State and Federal agencies about my concerns. I also copied Amrito and "response" in the email. A copy of a series of email exchanges with Amrito is at the end of this email.
A copy of two website links that outline some of my concerns are below.

http://www.nomindspiration.com/SheelaNWho.zip
http://www.nomindspiration.com/SheelaAndWho.zip
The only other information of substance is a thirty page report received by Doctor Amrito. I would like to add that i considered the emails from Amrito to be of a threatening nature - in particular I was deeply concerned by the following: "several people...feel this is the last place you should be".

I would finally like to add that the only reason I can think a person of sound mind considers the concerns that I have documented to be groundless is that this person has been blatantly lied to. Yours sincerely,
Prem Abhay




Hello Abhay,
Here it is, the way you want the response… "You are not welcome at Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune";
Have fun,
Dhyanesh



(From Abhay To Response Team)

To Whom It May Concern I have been trying to find out if I am eligible to visit the Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune, India. After being redirect several times and then after several email exchanges by Dhyanesh, all I managed to find out was that I was not welcome. Quite obviously I am not welcome there. That is why I did not ask such a question. I wanted to know if I can visit the resort to reconnect with Osho. I am not interested in whether I am greated at the front gate with hugs and kisses or not.

I have been the target of slanderous, malicious lies that started out with me being apparently responsible for someone having a severe allergic reaction whilst working in Lao Tzu garden. The character defamation then turned to me being involved in causing people to drink contaminated water during a monsoon. These and any other propositions of this nature are utterly false.

It would be nice if it is so simple. Unfortunately these lies have the effect of people not listening to the warnings I am repeatedly trying to make about the resort. The problems therefore continue to worsen and pose more and more danger to the health and safety of resort guests. Now if the malicious rumours have a source, and if that source was found to be systematic and calculated in spreading the rumours, this person(s) becomes deeply responsible for the illegal goings on at the resort.

I know from Dhyanesh's email that he has the view that I am trying to have a bit of a laugh at the resorts expense, and will one day deeply regret it because for example now I am not welcome. Unfortunately this situation is not the case. Unless I here otherwise, I am assuming from Dhyanesh's email that although not welcome, I am eligible to visit the resort and reconnect with my beloved master Osho.

Finally, the actual reason why I am not welcome there is that I will push for the lies about me to be shown for what they are, and that this will in turn reveal some utterly unconscionable actions by people running the resort.


Abhay

PS Is there any vacancies at the GuestHouse soon.





Hello Abhay,
You are not welcome to visit Osho International Meditation Resort in Pune.
Response Team
(from Dhyanesh)



Dear Abhay,
I am afraid your website has caused a bit of stir, especially with your comments, now removed, but repeated in emails, that you might be the target of some murder plot… etc…etc.
Now you need to write here before coming…. Several people have seen this article and feel that this is the last place you should be!
I hope you are ok!
With best wishes,
Amrito



Hi Ji,
Please inform him that thanks but that you are our chief criminal negligence investigator and top notch to boot. Hence no need for his services at this time.
Much love,
Yogendra
D'Arcy O'Byrne BA, LL.B



First of all, who are you?The links on your page don´t work.If you have something to say, identify your self, otherwise keep silent.
Veetman



you must be kidding.
I will never open things like this and you shouldn't be sending them
Makrand



Beloved Abhay,i read your poetry and your prose and i wonder, how a human being can manage to vomit so much bullshit and still remain unaware about it.Usually, after a long vomit some clarity of vision and an awakening happens.But your sleep seems to be very very deep.Please go on vomiting.It may help you to awaken one day.
Love.Atasa



Dear Abhay,
i am sorry, that i have hurt you.Your Notice of Eviction provoked me very much.You are not honest.You are not interested in Osho's work and in his vision and in his meditation resort.It is out of your blind hunger for power, that you are giving so much juice to the "rumors".If the resort has to be sold, let it be sold.Why do you make such fuss about it?The sanyassin, who have understood osho's work, will go on working for the awakening of theier souls.If the resort remains, fine.If it is sold,also fine. It will not disturb theier understanding at all.Love.Atasa



…It's kind of like put up or shut up in my view…
Suparni



And it is clear to me that you are simply a troublemaker who takes noresponsibility for his own actions, continually provoking problems so thatyour own sense of importance can be inflated.You are a sad fool.I hope you stop sending me these emails, as I will not be reading anymore. Iread from start to finish and I think Dhyanesh was remarkably restrained inhis dealings with you.
Sw Jivan Chris



BeLoved Prem Abhay,
I just get sick by your so-called truth and going to thepolice. Why are you fighting. Just go to places where there is peace foryou. In this way I feel you have a lot off hate and in stead of doingdynamics, it seems you are dumping it all over... Police is your friend??? Idon't know you but you really sound as a weirdo to me, how you deal/fightwith problems. I hope you get soon loving and positive....Tara



are you crasy?why you still using your sannyas name?I see you around, you look terible, and loose yourtime in destroy thinks.go way from Poona, go way from Osho.go do some think good with your life.hipocrit.
Ekanta



Makrand:
run along idiot.



Klootzak
It is bad that this spiritual santa claus was burned after he died. They should burn him before he died



Obey Abhay,
It feels to me that beating you would help so that you move your energy more from your head...so full of yourself you are...here's a slap on your fanny...now go meditate!

Puhleez...stop sending me this crap you write...takes too much time to read and takes me way out there involved in your shit
Darshano

No comments: